Design & Permitting
Design/Engineering & Project Administration
GETTLER-RYAN INC. is a multi-disciplined company providing a wide variety of services in design/engineering, construction administration and management. We offer services ranging from feasibility studies to design drawings, permit expediting, and construction management. The level of services provided is tailored to each of our clients unique needs and the size and complexity of the specific project. No job is considered too small or too large.
Design & Engineering
Whether representing owners, developers or general contractors, our design group acts as the main conduit for the flow of all project related information. Utilizing the most updated computer technology and AutoCAD® drafting systems, our design team can tailor a standard drawing package to the clients specific needs, thereby reducing design cost and expediting the design and permitting process.
Our design group provides design and permitting services in the following areas:
- New facility design
- Remodels/renovation of existing facilities
- Dispenser & island renovation
- Environmental & regulatory compliance
- Fuel Systems – both above & underground
- Carwash addition or renovation
- Site & off-site development
- Equipment & facility maintenance
- Resolution of claimed violations and disputes
Whether the project is large or small, the following illustrates the basic design and construction administration services provided by GETTLER-RYAN INC.:
- Project administration
- Evaluation of owner-supplied data
- Field research
- Establish lines of communication with governing authorities
Design Development Phase
- Design meetings with client
- Coordination of any required outside consultants
- Coordination with governing agencies and outside companies
- Design documentation review
- Preliminary design package provided
- Final design package provided
Obtaining all required permits in a timely manner is critical to bringing in a project on schedule and within budget. Because we have established and maintained excellent relationships with all state and local agencies, our staff takes pride in their ability to secure all required permitting in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Construction Documentation & Bidding
In addition to designing and administrating the project, our design team is available to act as the project administrator by organizing and assembling the construction documents, communicating with any required outside consultants, and coordinating with the client for final documents in preparation for bidding. GETTLER-RYAN INC. will also schedule pre-construction and pre-bid meetings, coordinate bid packages, assist in the evaluation of subcontractors, and supply the final construction documents/records to the involved governmental agencies.
For more information, please contact Liddy McKenzie at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 925-551-7555 x 150